02 April 2010

Where Do I Begin?

At the start of a new day and a new blog - where do I begin?

Today is Good Friday and I should be heading to Church. But honestly, between you and me, I haven't been there for ages. Don't get me wrong, I love going to church and occasionally love hearing Mass too...but the sermons.......hmmm...okay the less said the better - so I won't say. Also recent experiences, mainly to do with the disinterest of the priests and religious in the matters beyond piety, have left me a little numb. The recent events in the Church - or rather how the Church has been dealing with past events, are something I've managed not to be shocked about - we all know these things happen and we all know that the Church turns a blind eye. Okay, so we 'all' may not know, but I certainly had no illusions........ I've said enough for today, on this subject.

On to more interesting things like how to 'broadcast' this blog without revealing my identity - any ideas?

~ Not So Silent One

No comments: