01 April 2010

The Why(s) and the Why Not(s)

Ah! So I start this blog - and you ask why? That's what I want to know too.

Do I have too much time on my hands? No.

Do I want to try out what it feels like to be writing under a pseudonym? Perhaps....

Do I want to improve my writing skills? YES

Do I want a forum to rant about people? Yes and No. The object is not to spew venom but to share my experiences and true feelings. I may rant and roar (watch out!) and I may be sad and mourn the loss of years, of friends and feelings.....

But most of all I want to write freely without a 'censor' - both internal and external. To experience the joy of expressing myself with no fear of 'what will s/he think' or 'what will s/he feel.

And so I will write on - uninhibited and without caution...honing my craft and loving what I do.

~ The Not So Silent One

No comments: